As the best husband in the world I will now run you through a crash course on how to impress your wife in 5 minutes! Follow these steps carefully!
1. Arrive home from work 15 minutes before your wife (The hardest part!)
2. Boil some water, add the tea leaves, add some milk and sugar - i.e. make some tea (If you can't do this step you're in trouble dude!)
3. Look at wedding gifts received and pick out the cute blue tea set with a cute tea pot and cute small cups (Duh.... didnt you get one on your wedding??!!)
4. Set it up just in time to hear the doorbell ring.
5. Give cute wife warm hug (she needs one after a long days work) and whisk her away to the Dhiwan (now don't tell me you don't have one!!)
6. Pour out the chai and cozy up on the dhiwan!
Brooke Bond Red Label Tea: Rs. 5
Milk and Sugar: Rs. 5
Tea set: Free wedding gift!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Sitting on the Dhiwan sipping with the woman you love: PRICELESS!
1. Choose a hot summer afternoon (Plenty available here in Trichy!)
2. Look into refrigerator and take out a ripe mango lying inside (Wonder who put it there)
3. Chop the mango and put it inside the Mixie/Blender
4. Mix and blend it up and add cold milk and sugar (Drown the Mixie noise with loud singing)
5. Look into the freezer and take out the Vanilla ice cream (How on earth did it get there!)
6. Pour the mango milk shake into tall glasses given as a wedding gift
7. Top it up with scoops of ice cream.
8. Walk into hall with glasses and relish the sweet drink and the sweet smile on your wifes face
Cost of 1 sweet mango: Rs. 15
Milk and sugar: Rs. 5
Tall glasses: Free wedding gift
Ice cream: Rs. 10
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Sweet look on pretty wifes face: PRICELESS!
Well the simpler joys in life are the best!
Enjoy!! And do let me know if these lessons were useful!